Travel During COVID-19
Note: Note: click on the items that are bold for links to more information.
CDC recommends to delay travel until you are fully vaccinated.
- Domestic Travel Information (travel within the U.S.)
- International Travel Information, including testing and vaccination requirements
what you need to know
- Check the COVID-19 situation of your destination. State, local and territorial governments may have restrictions in place.
- Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required in indoor public transportation and U.S. transportation hubs, including airports.
- Do not travel if you have been exposed to COVID-19, are sick, or if you test positive for COVID-19