Reduce Your Risk
Limiting close face-to-face contact with others is the best way to reduce the spread of COVID-19.We can all do our part to reduce our risk of getting COVID-19.
Limit the number of people that you gather with
- Use this website which tells you your risk level of attending an event with at least 10 or more people.
- Making Safe Choices: a decision tool from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. Ask yourself the questions in each section to think through how your decision might impact yourself and the people you are in contact with.
- CDC Video on how to reduce your risk in public settings.
- When in public, keep 6 feet of distance between you and other people.
Stay home when you are sick, in isolation or quarantine, or waiting for your test results
- Know the symptoms of COVID-19 and stay home if you have any.
- Click here to learn more about isolation and quarantine.
Wear a face mask when in public
- Your face mask protects others, and their face mask protects you. It's a community effort!
- Click here to learn more about masks.
Wash your hands often