Who should get tested?
Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or who has been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Where can I get tested?
Testing locations in and around Oconto County.
I've been tested. Now what?
Stay home while you wait for your results. Wash your hands often and monitor your symptoms if you have any. More information here.
I tested positive. What are my next steps?
- Separate yourself from other people in your home, known as isolation. Stay home from work, school and other activities. More information here. '
- Notify your close contacts of their exposure.
What are the different kinds of COVID-19 tests?
- There are 2 different tests that use a nose swab to tell you if you currently have COVID-19: a PCR test which takes several days to get results, and an antigen or rapid test which takes minutes.
- The antibody test uses a blood sample to tells you if you've already had COVID-19 in the past.
- Click here for more information on the different types of COVID-19 tests.