covid-19 vaccine locations
Click here to search for COVID-19 vaccine locations by type of vaccine offered and within a certain distance of your location.
Click here for Oconto County vaccine locations.
Additional and Booster Doses
People who are moderately to severely immunocompromised are recommended to get an additional dose of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Moderna and Pfizer are mRNA vaccines, and it's recommended to receive them no sooner than 28 days after the 2nd dose of the vaccine series. To learn where you can get the additional dose, go to vaccines.gov or contact your health care provider. Click here to learn more, including who is currently eligible for an additional vaccine dose.
On 8/18/2021, federal health officials announced a plan to offer booster shots for everyone who received an mRNA vaccine. Pending FDA approval and approval by CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), booster doses will be given out starting the week of September 20th. It is important to remember that you are eligible for a booster dose 8 months after your 2nd dose of mRNA vaccine. CDC anticipates booster shots will likely be needed for those who receive Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and will release more information after a data review in the next few weeks. Click here for more information on the booster doses.
To learn where you can receive a COVID-19 vaccine, visit vaccines.gov or call 211.
Click here for frequently asked questions from CDC on the additional and booster doses.
COVID-19 vaccine for children
Click here for resources for parents/guardians about COVID-19 vaccination for children.
COVID-19 vaccination record
Click here for instructions for a COVID-19 vaccination record if you've lost your vaccination card.
oconto county status updates
For previous status updates, click here.
links with more information:
- Johnson & Johnson Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheet
- Learn more about the details of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Moderna Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheet
- Learn more about the details of the Moderna vaccine.
- Pfizer Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheet
- Learn more about the details of the Pfizer vaccine.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- This page provides links to DHS vaccine media briefings, vaccine data, FAQs, and information for vaccinators such as health care providers, pharmacies and long term care facilities.
- CDC Vaccine Information
- This page provides US vaccine data, FAQs, and information for health care workers.
- Moderna Vaccine Website
- Information on the Moderna vaccine for health care providers and vaccine recipients is available here.
- Pfizer Vaccine Website
- Information on the Pfizer vaccine for health care providers and vaccine recipients is available here.
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Employment Information from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Learn more about employer/employee issues related to COVID-19 vaccine here.