COVID-19 Vaccine for Children
As a parent/guardian, you may have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine for your kids. Oconto County Public Health is here to help! See below for links to a wide variety of accurate and credible information.
To schedule your kids at our free Teen COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic, call 920-834-6846. This clinic offers appointments spaced far apart to answer questions and ensure privacy in a safe and convenient location.
- CDC website COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
- Myths and facts about COVID-19 vaccines, includes information on pregnancy
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services COVID-19 vaccine information for parents/guardians
- Pfizer's website with FAQ's and other resources
- American Academy of Pediatrics COVID-19 vaccine information